PRE CARE INFORMATION
All permanent makeup procedures are multi-session processes. You are required to come back for at least one touch-up visit before it can be determined that your work is complete. Touch-up visits are scheduled at 6-8 week intervals or longer.
Be prepared for the colour intensity of your procedure to be significantly sharper, brighter, or darker than what is expected for the final outcome. It will take time for this transition to occur, based upon how quickly the outer layer of your skin exfoliates.
While these tattooed colours may initially simulate the exact colour and tone desired, they will not always remain a perfect match. Tattooed colours are constant, while your skin colour will vary depending on exposure to cold, heat, sun and circulatory changes. For example if you tan your skin and had a scar camouflaged, your surrounding skin will be darker in appearance than the treated area.
Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may swell slightly or redden, some clients feel it best not to make and social plans for 1 or 2 days following the procedure. Procedures may take longer than expected to be complete under some circumstances.
A patch test is offered upon request. However, an allergic reaction to pigments can occur immediately or may manifest years later whether a patch test is or not performed. However, the pigments have advanced and developed to the point where allergic reactions are rare.
You cannot have a tan on your face at the time of your appointment.
Refrain from the use of aspirin, aspirin-containing medication, ibuprofen, or other blood thinning medications for 2 to 3 days prior to procedure. Refrain from Alcohol and Coffee for 24 hours. No medication should be ever discontinued without first consulting your physician!
- Any Botox procedures should be performed either 2 weeks before or after your procedure.
- You must discontinue Vitamin A or Retinol 1 month prior to your procedure and avoid on or around the tattooed area for at least 30 days after. If you use before 30 days are over, it can cause the pigments to fade prematurely.
- Electrolysis, Chemical peels or I.P.L. treatments should be done at least 30 days prior and must wait 30 days after the procedure.
- If you use BROW GROWTH SERUMS on brows, you must discontinue use for TWO MONTHS prior to procedure in order to reduce sensitivity. It is not recommended for use on the brows at all afterwards.
- Eyebrow tinting, waxing or threading should be done at least 7 days prior and should not resume until 2 weeks after the procedure.
- Eyelash tinting and curling should be done at least 2 weeks prior and should not resume tinting until 2 weeks after the procedure.
- Do not wear contact lenses during or immediately following the eyeliner procedure. Remember to bring your glasses with you. You may resume wearing your contact lenses as soon as your eyes return to their pre-tattooed condition.
- If you use EYELASH GROWTH SERUMS on eyes, you must discontinue use for TWO MONTHS prior to procedure in order to reduce sensitivity. It is not recommended for use on the eyes at all afterwards.
- Filler procedures should be done 6 to 8 weeks before or after your scheduled procedure.
- If you have any history of cold sores/fever blisters/herpes simplex, you will be required to contact your physician to obtain the proper prescription (such as Valtrex) to prevent such outbreaks.
- I.P.L. hair removal around the lips should be done at least 30 days prior and should not resume until 30 days after the procedure.
- Waxing or threading should be done at least 7 days prior and should not resume until 2 weeks after the procedure.