Like brow gel, but better. Lamination tames unruly brow hairs by setting them in place so every hair lies in the same direction, giving a “just-combed” effect. It’s like a keratin treatment for your brows! If you’re someone who wants big, bold brows that lasts 8-12weeks with low maintenance, then this service is made just for you.
What is BROW LAMINATION?
Brow Lamination is the hottest new trend taking the industry by storm. No matter how many products you‘ve tried, it’s impossible to achieve a fluffy look that will stay in place all day and up to 8 weeks until now.
To put it simply, brow lamination is like a perm for your brows, giving you that “brow- lift” look. Unlike permanent eyebrow tattoo, lamination does not involve adding individual hair strokes with a blade or a machine. Instead, brow lamination can be applied to the most stubborn brow hairs and will realign the directional hair growth and overall shape of the brows. It will create the look of added volume and fullness by repositioning the brow hairs to fill sparse areas. This is the ultimate solution for eyebrows that do not have symmetry and where the hairs follow a different pattern. We include shaping via tweezers and tinting to this service.
Who is an Ideal Candidate?
• Clients with Sparse Brows
• Clients with Coarse Brows
• Clients with stubborn natural hair growth pattern
• Anyone looking to improve the overall look of their brows.
• Ultra Sensitive Skin
• Blood Thinners
• Herpes simplex
• Pink Eye
• Scar tissue in the treatment area
• Pregnant/Breast Feeding
• Brow Growth Serum
• Recent Brow Tattoo (must be healed by 6-8 weeks)
What to Expect at Your Appointment?
Your artist will begin by brushing your brows and coating them with our lifting solution to make them softer and more flexible. Your brows will be covered with brow wrap for the appropriate time, depending on your brows’ thickness and density. They are brushed upwards and to your liking, then applied with our second solution to set them in place. A new piece of brow wrap is applied on the brows once again. After all the steps have completed and cleaned the brows, your artist will tweeze and shape accordingly. A nourishing serum is applied on the brows at the end for extra hydration and nourishment.
How Long does it Last?
Brow Lamination results will vary from client to client but in most cases last upwards to 8 weeks. Once the brow hairs have completed their growth cycle, clients can repeat the procedure again. We recommend waiting 8-12 weeks in between lamination appointments.
• Do not get your laminated brows wet for 24 hours
• Do not apply makeup to the laminated brows for 24 hours
• Do not apply Retin A, AHA or exfoliant to the laminated brows for 72 hours before and after the treatment
• Do not apply self-tanner products on the face for 48 hours after the treatment
• Do not touch the laminated brows with dirty fingers
• Apply Brow Balm daily before bed
• Comb the hairs in any desired direction each day
• H.S.T is extra for all procedures
• Prices are subject to change anytime