Applying Eyeliner can be challenging for many of us due to a busy life, lack of practice, or a medical condition. Just imagine, no more smudged and smeared eyeliners. I can help you to achieve your desired look. Permanent eyeliner defines the lash line and enhances the shape of your eyes. I work very closely with you to ensure the colour of your eyeliner is tailored to your skin tone and eye colour. You may decide on an intense black for a very dramatic look or something softer, for a more natural, subtle look. As an experienced artist, I can help you achieve the look you are after, maximizing the enhancement of your eyes. Whatever look you choose, you will wake up, shower, exercise, work, swim and go to bed always looking your best. For the gentlemen, you can benefit from “eyelash enhancement”. This procedure places dots of pigment between the eyelashes for a very soft and natural look that nobody would notice.
Before booking your appointment for your eyeliner procedure, you need to send a close up picture of each eye with eyes open and with the eyes closed. All pictures are to be taken with no make up on and in a well lit environment. Have someone take the picture for you so that it will be clear for JeongAe Davidson to review the pictures and then get in touch before booking any appointments.
The initial price includes one follow up visit for a touch up within 8 weeks of the procedure.
Important! Please note the following:
- If a 3rd procedure is required after the original and follow up procedure, there is an additional cost of $100 + H.S.T. The 3rd procedure must be booked within 12 weeks after the follow up procedure.
- If you have previous permanent make up by another technician, the price will be quoted at the consultation.
- Touch up pricing applies to existing clients only
- Payments are to be made in cash, Visa or Master Card
- H.S.T. is extra for all procedures